Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finally More Braids! Rafaela


Hello peeps :) It's about time that I've done some braids. I've gotten numerous requests from friends for braids, so I will try to do more, but for now I give you.....RAFAELA. If you've never been by Hair Solutions, please stop by. Many people are shocked that it even exists and are pleasantly surprised when they see what's in the store. I look forward to seeing you.

Oh and yes yes.....I know people are having heartache over the limited group thing, but I am rewarding my group members with 50% off of hair purchases. You must use the store card for purchases. Follow the instructions next to the store card machine. (I will not refund for mistakes because you didn't read.) See you again soon with a new men's release.

My Best!
Kia Goodliffe

No comments: