Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's a start!!


Where to begin....
The month of June has had a lot of 'firsts' for me. Most importantly, the month of June marks my first business that I have started on my own with much love and encouragement from my in game husband, Drew Sneerwell.

Drew and I own Elite Designs where we have furniture and prefab homes and castles. I used to own Elite Weddings and was very successful except I always felt like something was missing. I never really had a finished product that I could see others enjoy and keep. I decided to create prim hair. Oh boy, what a task that was for a spacial challenged individual such as myself. After many tears and a lot of reading, I made my first hair named Genesis (how appropriate). Genesis still outsells all the other hair I make.

From there, Hair Solutions was born. I currently have 23 women's styles and am creating new ones as quickly as I can cut a prim. I will not post all of the pics of styles here, but I will start with today's release, Dizz. It is the craziest style I've ever done and I think it's already a hit! I added 4 new funky textures to go along with this fun style.

I'm also very new to blogging and if anyone is reading this besides myself, this is my first blog. I think this is going to be too much fun! I plan to use this blog to announce all new arrivals, contests, changes, and promotions. Stay tuned!

No comments: